Kursaal Oostende is a mythical place. As early as the 19th century, people came here in search of relaxation. The current building dates from right after the Second World War. But rest assured, the building was thoroughly renovated from 2003 to 2005. Kursaal Oostende nowadays boasts a magnificent concert hall with over 2,000 seats, the Delvaux hall for events with up to 700 participants, a beautiful Hall of Honour where up to 1,500 people can party and meeting halls seating 20 to 200 persons. Events for up to 3000 people can take place at the Kursaal.
Where stars feel at home...
In the past, all major stars graced the stage of Kursaal Oostende: Caruso, Edith Piaff, Les Ballets Russes,... Since the renovations an increasing number of top celebrities have found their way to Oostende: The Four Tops, The Temptations, Jerry Lee Lewis, Shaggy, The Human League, Dionne Warwick, Take That, Bonnie Tyler,...
and the story continues ...
Discover Kursaal Oostende as a one-stop venue where meeting, lunching or dining, relaxing and partying go hand in hand perfectly
- Nearby the beach and the North Sea
- Nearby the motorway and the railway station
- Underground car park in front of the building
- Accessible to wheelchair users
- Technical equipment available
- The halls are by default equipped with pleasant atmospheric lighting.
- Fully equipped backstage areas, including several dressing rooms and showers
- Sufficient number of toilets for all halls
- Spacious cloakroom
- Experienced project managers
- Flexibility and professionalism